If I Can't Dance, I Don't Want Your Revolution...

Tuesday 18 September 2007

Six Months Ago I Started This Blog

...And for a variety of reasons have not updated it or done much study. In that time I got a part-time job that I like, turned 23, and procrastinated a lot. Also, I've spent about 2 months either sick or recovering from stuff (like the removal of my wisdom teeth). I've also done a bit of travelling (one of my favourite things to do), and I have a few more destinations to get to this year.

I have enjoyed saying to people that I am a part-time Honours student, but have been really fearful of committing to a topic. Daily, I have thoughts about my Honours. I haven't written all the thoughts down, but they exist. Recently, I wrote a very rusty essay and have continued to have thoughts about Honours and renewing my relationship with blogger.

Logic says that if I have written an essay, there must be a topic that exists somewhere. This is true, and the topic has existed since early this year. As mentioned earlier, I've been fearful of committing to this. This fear comes from wondering if it is indeed a genuine topic. I now believe that it is genuine, but believe I'm going to have be especially creative to make it work.

The topic for my Honours is "DIGITAL RADIO". My next post will examine my reasons for choosing this as a topic. Then I plan to use the blog as a tool for immersing myself in the said topic.

Currently listening to:
Image:TheBees-Octopus.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home